- If two sides of a triangle are unequal, the greater side has the greater angle opposite to it.
- If two angles of a triangle are unequal, the greater angle has the greater side opposite to it.
- The sum of any two sides of a triangle is greater than the third side.
- In a triangle, the difference in the lengths of any two sides is less than the third side.
- Of all the straight lines that can be drawn to a straight line from a given point outside it, the perpendicular is the shortest.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.